Originally constructed in 1862, this historic building was bought by the Kingmead Group as a vacant nursing home. The original features, such as a magnificent fire place, were restored and incorporated into seven large flats. In the vast grounds, Kingmead built a small community of 15 houses and 2 additional flats over a block of purpose built garages. Set in over 5 acres of landscaped gardens with mature Rhododendron bushes, these properties are ideally located to offer both rural and urban lifestyles.
Working with Wrexham Borough Council, Kingmead also had to construct a road to Adoptable standards in which we were required to install street lights and provide all mains services for future maintenance works.